RReplace (for Mac OS X) is a free trial software application from the File & Disk Management subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2009-08-17. The program can be installed on Mac OS X, Mac OS X 10.2, Mac OS X 10.3, Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6.
RReplace is a multi-platform, user-friendly recursive search and replace tool. It can search and replace in both file contents and file names. It can be used for renaming large numbers of files, modifying large numbers of pages of a web site, and much more...
- Search and Replace recursively in file contents and file names under multiple directory trees.
- Supports exact match and regular expressions.
- Review, sort, edit and add to your file selection.
- Trial Run mode to test your search and replace terms safely.
- Timestamped backup files automatically created when changes are made to file contents.
Please register this Shareware if you use it for more than 30 days. Registration covers RReplace on all supported platforms.
RReplace (for Mac OS X) (version 1.22) has a file size of 3.90 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 69 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.